This has been a long and exhausting week. Home life was a pain in the butt, but we had a great week and got a lot done. We are ready for our three day week next week. Monday started off late and I didn't take any pictures. I took few pictures this week, that's how hectic and frazzled we all were, that other things got in the way.
Monday: Not a great start to the week. Started an hour and 15 minutes after I usually start school. They did their morning work and then I had them watch Sid the Science Kid. They started new spelling words and we started reading another Bailey School Kids book. We also listened to more of The Mouse and The Motorcycle on audio book.
Tuesday: We started on time this morning. Morning work and their reading time was done first to go ahead and get it out of the way.
We finished the audio book. Then I found the movie on YouTube and they watched it. It was a cute little movie and they loved it.
They drew their favorite scenes from the book and the movie.
After we finished reading Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball and then we started our science lesson on learning about how predictions are important and what they are.
Wednesday: We started school 5 minutes early because I was ready to get the day over with, because this is the day in the week where all of us started getting irritated and fed up with everything. After their morning work, we watched 4 episodes of Bill Nye the Science Guy and then they watched Sid the Science Kid.
After watching Sid the Science Kid, Sammy worked in her adult coloring book while Ariana did Reading Eggs.
After an hour, they switched. Ariana read some books and Samantha worked on Reading Eggs Mathseeds.
Thursday: Today was World Prematurity Day. Since Cayce and Addy were both born premature, we take this day very seriously in our household. Because without Cayce, I would not be doing this right now, and without Addy I would be truly LOST!
They started the morning with chores and notebooks. They got their reading time done and out of the way. They had more spelling work to get done. They had to do ABC order worksheets.
To end the day, we watched a YouTube video on Mayan art and architecture. That took the rest of the day and the girls were really enjoying it.
Friday: I was sick starting the day and I was so ready to get this day over with. We read library books and they had reading time after. While they were reading on their own, I had to lay down and let them read to me.
After, they had spelling review for 20 minutes, then they had their test. They both did well. Sammy made a 100 and Ariana got a 95 because she had to re-do one word that she had wrote twice and she wrote one letter wrong. She was upset over it.
After the spelling test, we started reading the last book in the Ralph S. Mouse series. We read about 3 chapters and then they both ended the day and their Ancient Mayan unit with coloring pages.
Next week, Monday and Tuesday we will be doing a lot of Easy Peasy computer work and then on Wednesday we will be doing mostly Thanksgiving work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...












No comments:
Post a Comment