Sunday, November 13, 2016

Freebie Haul 11/7- 11/12

It was a good short freebie week for me. Two days, the mail didn't run to observe holidays. I would have loved having mail on Tuesday to break my anxiety over the election results. I love everything I got this week.

Monday: UPS made me angry because I didn't get my package until 7PM, and its ridiculous.
December 2016 issue of Cosmopolitan

Blogging for Books: The Fir Tree

Tuesday: NO Mail.

Wednesday: I had another delivery from UPS that took until 7Pm to reach me. I got some more goodies to send to my pregnant friend.
28 Remedy Balancing Day Moisturizer from 0.8 Liter

Goodreads Giveaway win: The Fifth Petal

Gray cashmere scarf from Virginia Slims

Ella's Kitchen printouts for babies

redplum coupons

Fall 2016 sample source box

ProNourish Vanilla nutrition drink

Thursday: small freebie day. more stickers for Shamika and soon to be baby boy
Miss Maple's Seeds from Dolly Parton Imagination Library

Enfamil months stickers

Friday: No Mail. Happy Veteran's Day

Saturday: magazine day
December 2016 Taste of Home issue

November 21, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

December 15, 2016 issue of Wine Spectator

It was a great freebie week and I am ready for this coming week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...