Saturday, November 19, 2016

Freebie Haul 11/14- 11/19

A fun little freebie week. I got bombarded with more magazines, two more books, and beauty items. I don't have much to say because I have been crazy busy all morning and wanted to sit down and get this wrote and posted in time.

Monday: I got my third book from Blogging For Books
The Tea Planter's Wife

Tuesday: Magazine day!
December 2016 issue of Marie Claire

December 2016/January 2017 issue of Redbook

December 2016 issue of Elle magazine

Wednesday: I got another book today that I can't wait to read.
Goodreads Giveaway Win: The Radius of Us

Thursday: A single lonely magazine and it's so pretty.
December 2016 issue of Better Homes and Gardens

Friday: These were the only things in my mailbox... YAY!!! NO BILLS!
November 28, 2016 issue of ESPN magazine

BioEffect EGF Serum

Saturday: Got some smell goodies that Cayce saw and signed up for all on his own. and I love two of the three scents. The Istanbul scent is not a favorite for me... too spicy! The London is my favorite.
Fictions Anthology Eau De Parfum: London, Sydney, and Istanbul

November 28, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

Not really expecting much for next week because of Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...