Back in February I made a lot of purchases on BookOutlet.com. I love this website, but it is something competitive about it. You gotta be quick to buy those new releases. This is the second box of goodies that I order and I am going to be sharing them with you all.
I had to get the cut bear. He is sitting on my shelf, riding a turkey candle holder from Bath and Body Works.
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Burned & Smoke boxed set by Ellen Hopkins
I decided to get all the books in this little collection from Puffin Chalk because the covers are absolutely gorgeous and they are affordable.
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
I can't wait to share with ya'll the third box of goodies I got next month. And I may throw in a couple other books that I may get next month.
Have a great day ya'll.
XOXO





No comments:
Post a Comment