Monday, April 10, 2017

Freebie Haul 4/3- 4/8

Sorry that this post is late once again. Last week, me and the girls were dealing with colds and just not good. I didn't get a whole lot done besides school and this week will be a major catch-up for me.

Monday: Got one box in the mail.
U by Kotex tampon and pantyliner box

Tuesday: The shirt at the bottom was free with purchase from Underthecarolinamoon.com.
Persil pro clean laundry detergent

Almay Healthy Glow crowdkit from CrowdTap

I bought the color appeal crayons and got the shirt for free

Wednesday: No Freebies

Thursday: Today was another no freebie day in the mail, but then I gave some coupons to Cayce to go redeem.
Silk Protein & Nutmilk crowdkit from CrowdTap

Daisy Sour Cream

Friday: got a lonely magazine today
April 10, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Saturday: Big freebie day
V8 Vfusion Energy kit from BzzAgent

Tasty Bite lettuce seeds

May 2017 issue of Glamour magazine

April 17, 2017 issue of Us Weekly

This was a great freebie week, so I am expecting a not so great one this week. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...