Sunday, April 16, 2017

Freebie Haul 4/10- 4/15

It was another good freebie week. You can tell it's the middle or nearing the end of a month, when all the magazines fill your mailbox.

Monday: Got a surprising coupon insert today and good samples.
Redplum coupon insert

True Citrus sample packs: True Lemon and True Lime

Atkins starter kit

May 2017 issue of Cosmopolitan

Tuesday: No Freebies

Wednesday: I got a another sticker today from a helmet company.
Rideicon.com helmet decal

Thursday: Today was my favorite, because I got two Pinchme boxes. One of them contained cookies.
2 Grandma's cookies from PinchMe

Cayce's Pinchme box: Pure leaf tea, Raspberry chia fruit snack, and sensodyne toothpaste

rideicon.com helmet decal #2

rideicon.com helmet decal #3

April 17- 24, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

Friday: Got another magazine and 2 more Pinchme boxes
April 20, 2017 issue of Rolling Stone

Two Pinchme boxes for Cayce and I containing the same items from the box the day before.

Saturday: Huge magazine day!! Cayce was like whoa, when he was carrying them into the house
March/ April 2017 issue of Weight Watchers magazine

May/ June 2017 issue of seventeen

May 2017 issue of redbook

May 2017 issue of Men's Health

May 2017 issue of Marie Claire

Free coupon for Iams cat food

April 25, 2017 issue of Forbes

This post was sort of on time. I am trying really hard to get back on track. Cayce might be going back to second shift on his job and that means nights, and nights are my time and I am sure I will be getting a lot more done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...