Thursday, April 27, 2017
Review: Inferno by Dan Brown
This 4th book in the Robert Langdon series is my favorite so far. It was so much better than the other 3 on so many levels. I love that he didn't have Langdon acting completely dumb about things, like he was in the third book. My favorite is that the girl companion in this novel was a sort of villian, but then she had a complete plot twist.
It is really scary to think that something like the vector virus mentioned in the story could really be figured out and made. It also has some completely true facts, that the world is overpopulated and everything else will be going extinct in the near future.
I enjoyed the setting of Florence and Venice, Italy. But I would really love to have a setting somewhere else besides Europe and the US. The whole world has symbols and it seems that Dan Brown is only focusing his character on European and American expeditions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment