Sunday, April 2, 2017

April TBR

I am going to keep this month's TBR short and sweet. I started the first two last week, so I should be finishing them soon. I definitely utilized spring break. I also have a blogging for books review to complete soon. I am basically wanting to read what I didn't get to last month and nothing else before that. 






So I am going to be catching up with the Robert Langdon series, and I will be starting The Darkest Minds trilogy. Also going to be finishing up the illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets today, so that's great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...