I have some more countries to cross of my list. I have decided that I won't stick to my pre-planned books for the rest of the countries, because I haven't really been sticking to it. And also, I am going to be adding the states as well. Because I read three books last month, that was set in three different states.
The first country today is Spain. The book I read for this country and didn't like that much was This Too Shall Pass.
The second country is France. I read The Da Vinci Code and this was set in Paris and London, but I will be counting it for France.
The third country is the United States. I have three books set in the U.S. but in different states. The books are Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, The Roanoke Girls, and The Lost Symbol.
1. New York
2. Kansas
3. Washington D.C.
This pic isn't a map but it fits perfectly with this book with the monuments. I have to get this magnet when I visit D.C. one day.
I am doing pretty good with this challenge. I am hoping that I can read some of the books actually on the list this summer, but I do plan as well to read one giant Stephen King book this summer. That's another post though!
No comments:
Post a Comment