Monday, April 3, 2017

Freebie Haul 3/27- 4/1

I am so sorry that this post is late. As you all know, we took our Spring Break last week and it was a relaxing and busy time. We did so much stuff, that I will be posting. But the freebies last week were basically non existent. Smaller than the haul 2 weeks ago.

Monday: I got a new book to review and can't wait to read it.
The Dinner from blogging for books

Tuesday: No Freebies

Wednesday: No Freebies

Thursday: No Freebies

Friday: I finally got some more freebies. Sammy was asking where the freebies at?
Silk Nutmilks crowdkit from CrowdTap

April 6, 2017 issue of Rolling Stone

Saturday: Got some more goodies today. I got an unexpected t-shirt, and another magazine.
Swisher Sweets t-shirt

April 10, 2017 issue of Us Weekly

That's it for last week. I had a great week last week, but this crap week was a kind of a downer. There are so many more people requesting freebies now a days, that they are running out so quickly, or companies are just not giving any out anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...