Saturday, April 29, 2017

Freebie Haul 4/24- 4/29

Just when I was starting to have big freebie weeks again, this one turns out to be a good small one. I have a lot of freebie coupons that I will be redeeming tomorrow and I may include them in next week's post if I do have the chance to go by the store tomorrow to do so.

Monday: No Freebies

Tuesday: No Freebies

Wednesday: No Freebies

Thursday: Magazine day!!
May 1, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated

May 4, 2017 issue of Rolling Stone

Friday: No Freebies

Saturday: CrowdTap crowdkit day. I can't wait to redeem these Dunkin Donut coupons tomorrow. I need some coffee. I'm running low on K-Cups. 
Dunkin Donuts Crowdkit from CrowdTap

Hawaiian Tropic crowdkit from CrowdTap

I am so appreciative for the freebies and samples I received this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...