Monday: Starting off the week with a free book.
Zane and the Hurricane from Kellogg's Family Rewards
Tuesday: This magazine cover had me craving ice cream for the rest of the week, and I still didn't get none yet.
May 2017 issue of Better Homes and Gardens
Wednesday: Got a lot of personal care items today and a BBQ seasonings that I can't wait to try when we get our grill finally set up
La Roche-Posay Double Repair Moisturizer
Twisted Q Magic Mojo seasoning
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Zero shampoo and conditioner
Men's sample pack: Degree deodorant, Axe energy body wash, and Dove Men body wash
Thursday: I got another free book that I won.
Goodreads Giveaway Win: Then We Came To The End
Friday: Got my next review copy from Blogging For Books
Dark Matter from Blogging For Books
Saturday: Today was the biggest freebie day yet. My mailbox was stuffed.
Card holder for the back of a phone from Black & Mild.
Mrs. Meyer's Crowdkit from CrowdTap
Lil' Critter Fruit N Honey gummies from Smiley360
May 2017 issue of Fast Company
May 2017 issue of allure magazine
May 2017 issue of Southern Living
April 24, 2017 issue of Us Weekly
A freebie and magazine purge is in store for tomorrow for sure. Along with organizing my hair care freebies and skin care freebies.















No comments:
Post a Comment