Tuesday, September 21, 2021

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Fall 2021 TBR

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

I usually don't make seasonal TBR's, I mainly stick to monthly ones. But these are the books that are my priority before December. Some of these have been on previous Top Ten Tuesday posts and I have most of these on my October and November TBR's now. 












9 comments:

  1. I remember Magonia getting a lot of attention when it first came out. I hope you find some new favorites in these.

    My Top Ten Tuesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nature of Witches looks great!

    Here’s my list—https://fiftytwo.blog/2021/09/21/ttt-ten-books-im-looking-forward-to-this-fall/

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. magonia has such a stunning cover. Happy reading! https://readwithstefani.com/five-fantasy-sci-fi-books-on-my-autumn-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE NATURE OF WITCHES has such a fun cover! Very eye-catching. I hope you enjoy it and all your other picks.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great list! I hope you enjoy reading them all.

    Pam https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2021-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Eastern Horizons looks great- I've always been interested in the Silk Road. The Nature of Witches is on my list although I forgot to add it to my TT- but it sounds perfect for autumn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only one I've heard of was The Nature of Witches, but it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. some really cool books here. Thanks to you, I have just added Eastern Horizons to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete

Review: People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry

  My first Emily Henry book done. I am so glad that I found this in a little free library and I will always remember the day I picked it up ...