Sunday, October 10, 2021

My Daughter's 11th Birthday// Sunday Post #12

 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Today is my middle daughter's 11th birthday. We have had a long week leading up to it and today has seemed to pass in the blink of an eye. She got a lot of Zelda merch. She is a total geek and we got to go to a gaming and toy store yesterday and buy some old gaming systems. It is also one of our best friends birthday today as well. my hubby took our girl to get an ice cream cake and we had local fajitas from the best Mexican restaurant in our town. Today and yesterday were very tiring. After a year and a half of not going anywhere and staying away from people, let's just say that this weekend has zapped everyone's energy and we can't wait to go to sleep tonight. Looking forward to the upcoming week because it won't be constantly raining and it will be the first time this season that it will be low 70's during the day. 

I also finished the first week of the Magical Hopathon and my vlog is down below.


If you have not clicked the follow button on my blog or the subscribe button on my channel, I would love to have you join. 


Monday: Review: Amulet #6


Wednesday: WWW Wednesday #2

Thursday: TBR Thursday #1

Friday: Review: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab



Salt Magic Blog Tour

Top Ten Tuesday

Frankie and Bug Blog Tour

Only My Dog Knows I Pick My Nose Blog Tour

Rebel in Auschwitz Blog Tour

The Enemy Review

Certain Dark Things Review







I bought Evil Thing, The Obsession and Iron Widow. Frankie and Bug was sent to my by Simon and Schuster. 

Booktube videos this week



8 comments:

  1. Tempting book haul! Happy 11th birthday for your daughter.

    Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your daughter!!! Sounds like you guys had a great one! But yes they can be tiring too. :)

    Love the look of the Studio Ghibli films too. I've been wanting to try some of those...

    Hope you have a fabulous week ahead!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite Studio Ghibli is Spirited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service. Howl's Moving Castle is another good one. The Tale of Princess Kaguya has a different art style than most other Stuidi Ghibli but the story is beautiful.

      Delete
  3. I loved Iron Widow. I hope you do too! Happy reading and have a great week. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a eArc of Iron Widow and finished it the day it was released and was immediately upset that I have to wait for a sequel. It is in my top 5 favorite books of the year.

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday to your daughter! I hope you enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday to your daughter! It sounds like a great time. I hope you all were able to get some rest after and the weather cooperated. Your new books sound good! I hope you have a great upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...