- The Hunger Games
- Nightshade
- Fearless
- Princess of Landover
- The Lost & Forgotten Languages of Shanghai
- The Defector
- The Secret Servant
- Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief
- Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters
- Percy Jackson: The Titan's Curse
- Percy Jackson: The Battle of the Labyrinth
- Percy Jackson: The Last Olympian
- Dark World (Zak Bagans)
- Chasing Spirits (Nick Groff)
- Catching Fire
- Mockingjay
Thursday, December 19, 2013
16 Books to Read in 2014
At the beginning of this year, I read about 6 books back to back, and didn't read that much the rest of the year. I decided to make a list of the books I have that I have not read yet, and 9 of them are early birthday/ Christmas presents from Cayce. I'm going to do this every year, and every time, I plan on adding 5-10 more, so next year, I hope to have 21-26 books to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment