So, today has been great. This morning, I was having somewhat of a good day. Ariana had an early school day and Samantha kept asking for the same thing over and over again, and I got very frustrated. Cayce also got some bad news from the owner of the store and it got him very angry, but then he told me that he wanted to take me to Winnsboro tomorrow to take the car to the dealership to fix the trunk lid.
When Cayce told me that we would just be going on an us trip and the kids would have to stay with my mom, I got very EXCITED!! I was happy that him and I would finally get that alone time that we so desperately need. I was grinning from ear to ear. I did everything that needed to be done in a hurry, even though we won't be leaving until after 2:00pm tomorrow. He said that he was going to take me to dinner and go walk around the Towncenter Marketplace.
I really need this time with him because we don't want to ruin the holidays with fighting.
Well, I'm going to go wait for him to get back from Wal-Mart and wait to watch a movie with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment