Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Letter Curriculum: Week 32

This post is way late, but had to get it in before the new year. Happy New Year's Eve everybody. I'm glad that the girls don't have any school this week, and no I didn't plan it like that, it came with the mix up that happened at the beginning of Ariana's school. Last week was a review week for Samantha. She had to 6 letters to review so it spilled over into Saturday. I gave her Wednesday off because of Christmas.

Monday:


Her favorite was the unicorn of course.


Tuesday:




Wednesday: Christmas Day. They wanted to do school at first but ended up being distracted by EVERYTHING!!!!!

Thursday: We had a double lesson. The letters W and X. I started with W first. We did the whole lesson like normal and when we were through, I went onto X like normal.







Friday:
Her favorite was the yard because she loves to go outside



Saturday: This will be the last Saturday of school work. She has 6 more weeks in the school curriculum and I'm going to give her a month or 2 off before we start preparing her for Kindergarten.
The time she has off will be filled with trips and activities.
This was a cute rhyming alphabet book



After she got done with her lesson, she got ready to go spend the weekend with my parent's. She worked on her coloring and painting while their too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...