Saturday, December 14, 2013

Letter Curriculum: Week 30

There are 8 more weeks of this curriculum to go. It's hard to believe that 30 weeks ago, we were celebrating Samantha's 4th birthday. This week we did the letter Y.

Monday:
 
The songs this week were AWESOME!


Tuesday:

Wednesday:
doing good

the bird this week was the yellow warbler.
 
Thursday:
We didn't do a social studies lesson this week. The only option that was given to me.

Friday:
I thought that the school week was going to be difficult with Cayce having the flu, but it was actually very easy, even though we did everything around 6:00pm every evening.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...