Christmas Eve
Once Addy was awake, we nominated Cayce to be Santa. He handed out a one gift at a time and opened everything right then and there. It was long and I got frustrated, but at least we got some good pictures out of the whole thing. I took almost 100 pictures and I am NOT going to post them all in the blog.
Good Morning
Good Morning
Adalyn got a Pikachu
writing her name
my makeup case that Cayce got me.
After we finished opening presents, Cayce went back to bed and the girls played. I did some work, and started prepping for our Christmas dinner.
This baby fell asleep before she even started eating breakfast good.
This was breakfast. Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
Cooking all day wore me out. But overall, Christmas was a success. Missy even got her own plate.
Cayce's homemade mac & cheese
Been ready for dinner all day.
After we got done eating dinner, the girls watched movies and Cayce and I took a small nap.

No comments:
Post a Comment