Saturday, December 28, 2013

Prep. Curriculum: Week 10

This week, Ariana only did 3 days of school. She was at my parent's house on Monday, and she came home that night, so we had double lesson on Tuesday. We didn't do any school on Wednesday. The theme was trains this week.

Tuesday:
The color this week was black, or how Ariana says it, BWACK!!! lol


Pretending to be a train. We made Samantha the caboose.

Thursday:


she had to draw 10 stripes on the caterpillar


counting book

book of black
Friday: We did our lesson early on Friday morning. She wasn't too happy that school was over for the week, so I found a couple more pages for her to work on in her workbook.


she made a black balloon.
 
She is not going to be happy next week, because she has the week off. I'm going to do some New Year's activities with them and keep their minds going.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...