I'm happy that this year is almost over. I'm ready for a fresh clean slate. It's going to be very awkward come tax time, when most of our tax money has to go towards our new car.
Right now, I'm planning my birthday. I want to go to Krystal's in Aiken, and I just want a special night for just me and Cayce at an awesome hotel.
Christmas Eve is going to be weird, knowing that my great granny is not here. We always went to her house for Christmas Eve, and had some good ole family time, and passed around presents.
I still have a lot of stuff to do before January 1st, that I didn't get done throughout the year. I have to come up with some new blog topics to write about because right now, I am having trouble coming up with what to type. I think a blogging break is in the near future, but of course I will update before the break begins.
Let's just hope that December will go smoothly and that things will get extremely better for my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment