Sunday, December 15, 2013

Prep. Curriculum: Week 8 (Ariana)

This week, Ariana learned about the sun. She loved the book that we read this week. It was called Sun Bread, and the song we listened to was a Barney song. I grew up with a Barney childhood, so my kids will be watching and listening to Barney. We also watched 2 Magic School Bus movies. The girls sang along with the movie every time, and it brought back flashbacks of my classmates and I singing in 2nd-8th grades. Those were the good days.

Monday:
Magic School Bus




Tuesday:

workbook time


Wednesday:
These things are awesome.


yellow hippopotamus
 
Thursday:

Ariana did great finding which words started with H.

 


Friday:
this page got on my nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...