Saturday, December 7, 2013

Letter Curriculum: Week 29

This week was Samantha's favorite letter. The letter X. Ever since we started this curriculum, she has waited for this letter, and last week, she was more into her schooling than ever.

Monday:


This was the only book that we got from the library this week. I was disappointed but it was a great book.
 
Tuesday: She had a short day, because there wasn't a color to learn and we had to short math lessons that she knocked right out of the park.


 
Wednesday:


She only had one animal to learn about for science
 
Thursday:
This was the only picture I took on Thursday
 
Friday:


She is a little ball of energy. so funny.







 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...