Saturday, December 21, 2013

Letter Curriculum: Week 32

This week, we did the last letter of the alphabet. We have come a long way, and we still have work ahead of us. She knows all of the letters, and is getting some mixed up, but that's happens to every little kid. I used to get my lowercase b's and d's mixed up. Sammy is mixing up m's and n's.

Monday:

She did good writing her Z's.
Tuesday:
GREAT JOB SAMANTHA

her bible picture



 
Wednesday:

Her science lesson was on zebras and zooplankton. This is the first ever pink zebra..lol. She knew exactly where zooplankton was located.
 
 
Thursday:

This is one of the workbooks that she got from my brother. She has been working with a pencil and writing words. She is doing extremely well with all the letters in the book and writing them correctly.


Friday:
I gave the girls the day off from school. Sammy worked in her workbook by herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...