Friday, April 1, 2016

2016 Reading List Update 1

Update number 1 for the year. I set my Goodreads challenge to 50 this year and I want to pass that. I have a lot of books on my to-read shelf on my profile, and I just keep adding more. It's ridiculous, but fun.

  1. Oasis (The Last Humans #1): Dima Zales
  2. Buddhism for Beginners: Thubten Chodron
  3. Buddhism for Dummies: Jonathan Landaw
  4. Strange Candy: Laurell K. Hamilton
  5. Guilty Pleasures: Laurell K. Hamilton
  6. The Laughing Corpse: Laurell K. Hamilton
  7. Circus of the Damned: Laurell K. Hamilton
  8. The Lunatic Cafe: Laurell K. Hamilton
  9. The Silver Linings Playbook: Matthew Quick
  10. Bloody Bones: Laurell K. Hamilton
  11. The Killing Dance: Laurell K. Hamilton
  12. Enamored: Claudia Shafer
  13. A Catered St. Patrick's Day: Isis Crawford
  14. Burnt Offerings: Laurell K. Hamilton
  15. Romeo and What's Her Name: Shani Petroff
I can't believe that I have read 15 books so far this year. I am well on my way to reaching my Goodreads challenge and my personal challenge. The next update will have these titles again but they will have a strikethrough. The review for Enamored and the books after will be posted the rest of this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...