Monday, April 18, 2016

Sammy's Try On Haul

Back on April 5th, we bought Samantha a few new clothes. On the 8th, I decided to do a little try on haul to share with you today. Some of these clothes, she will have to grow into an some fit her right now.

1. Blue Striped Body Suit
 I definitely have to change the strap length for it to fit better on her 
her favorite is the fringe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. White Cardigan

This is her first ever cardigan and she has been wanting to wear it everyday. She finally got to wear it on Friday night and LOVED it!
my favorite picture of her

I love the siding of the sleeve
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Flower Mesh Tank
This was the second shirt she picked out  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Flowery Noodle Top
This was the first top that she picked up

this is my favorite of her in this top. I love the back. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Tribal shorts
These she will definitely have to grow into. I paired these with the Flower mesh tank and they were so cute. If they had these in my size, I would have gotten me a pair.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 6. Orange Flowy top
she had to have a top that matched the one I wore on our Sullivan's Island trip

love the back strap
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. 3 Pairs of silly socks and pink chucks
she will definitely have to grow into the chucks, and she loves these socks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. Light orange shorts
she will have to do a little bit more growing to fit into these and I paired these with the orange flowy top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 9. Teal tribal maxi dress
 She chose this for her birthday dress

the back is the best part of the amazing dress
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Blingy flip flops
This is her first pair of flip flops without the strap on the back and she is keeping them on without stepping out of them.

I hope you like this try on haul post. Let me know in the comments if you would like to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...