Saturday, April 30, 2016

Freebie Haul 4/25- 4/30

The beginning of this week was kind of lacking in freebies, but they are all appreciated. The end of the week, the freebies got good.

Monday: We had a semi good freebie day. I got another birthday freebie for Cayce and some others I had been waiting on.
Mr. Burberry cologne card

May 2, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

Arm & Hammer crowdkit


Tuesday: no freebies

Wednesday: We redeemed a freebie coupon today.
Johnsonville coupon Crowdkit

Thursday: Got two freebies today
mambo sprouts coupon booklet

Feed a Bee wildflower seeds

Friday: Cayce's lucky that he is getting a freebie that I wanted. But he is going to have to wait for his birthday.
Black and Gold earbuds from Skoal

Good Thins spinach and garlic potato crisps from Pop Sugar Sample

May 9, 2015 issue of ESPN magazine

Saturday: The most amount of freebies I have gotten in one day. I thought I would have to make two trips to the mailbox.
Apple Pie Larabars

2 Quest bars

Pet Armor Plus

Front "Ma" & "Leonardo" milk glasses from Kellogg's Family Rewards

Back of "Ma" and "Leonardo" milk glasses

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid & Black Orchid

May 9, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

April 19, 2016 issue of Forbes

June 2016 issue of Martha Stewart Living

I really thought that this week would not be a great freebie week and I just receive packages of items that I bought, but today was an awesome freebie day that made up for the entire week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...