Saturday, April 9, 2016

Freebie Haul 4/4- 4/9

This was an amazing freebie week. I loved my free food and books. Now I just have to go through some old freebies.... (magazines) and purge those because it's piling it again.

Monday: It was a free food day to start off this freebie week. We are playing the McDonald's monopoly game, so we got some free food pieces and survey receipts.
Yummy big mac

Yummy chocolate frappe

Tuesday: What I got in freebies today made up for my no mail service yesterday.
routine natural deodorant for Cayce

Kellogg's offer: Lawless by Jeffrey Salane

Dolly Parton imagination library: Ten Thank You Letters

May/June 2016 issue of Weight Watchers

May 2016 issue of Martha Stewart Living

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil Curls crowdkit


Wednesday: I didn't get any freebies today except a coupon insert from the sale circulars in the weekly newspaper.
2 redplum inserts

Thursday: No freebies, just junk mail

Friday: I got two pinchme envelopes today and they were both for Cayce.


Then Cayce also went and got me another free Big Mac for my supper. I took the survey a few days ago, and we finally had time to go get the burger along with more monopoly pieces!!!

We also had a UPS delivery, and it was a book that I won off Goodreads a few months ago.


Saturday: Today was a magazine heavy day and I got an amazing freebie that made Cayce jealous...haha.
Cal-EZ calcium drink powder

minted rocks glass from Copenhagen. This made Cayce jealous

April 21, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

May 2016 issue of Family Circle

May 2016 issue of Cosmopolitan

April 18, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...