Saturday, April 16, 2016

Freebie Haul 4/11- 4/16

This was a magazine heavy week, especially on Saturday. We got some free food and also redeemed a free coupon for President Snow. It was definitely a great freebie week.

Monday: awesome goodies today.
May issue of Wine Spectator

May 2016 issue of Cycle World

Tasty Bite Organic Zucchini seeds

Free big mac from McDonalds.

Tuesday: I got a pinchme and one of the kitty cats gets to have some fancy feast.
Fancy Feast medley for President Snow

I do not play favorites to my cats whenever we get free cat food. If we only get one treat in the mail, we put it to the side until we get another treat of some kind and then feed them the treats at the same time.
my pinchme box contained 2 Olay Regenerist products, Allegra Allergy, coupon for Purina Tidy Cats.

Wednesday: I only got two freebies today.
Redplum coupon insert

March 2016 issue of Marie Claire

Thursday: I got two amazing freebies today.
The False Prince & The Runaway King from Kellogg's Rewards.

Friday: We got a package for schooling and magazines
miracle-gro: the growables project

30 cilantro pods
I am a little disappointed that I didn't get what I requested. I requested broccoli, but we will definitely plant these and put some in my parent's garden.

April/ May 2016 issue of Taste of Home

April 25, 2016 issue of ESPN magazine

Saturday: Today was magazine mania. I got so many magazines that it was straight up ridiculous, ad I also had some packages on my front porch.
Nectar sunglasses from Parliament cigarettes

BzzAgent mission: Claritin children's allergy medicine

May 2016 issue of Marie Claire

double magazine pack: Alpha universe & Popular Photography

April 25, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

May 2016 issue of Elle

May 2016 issue of Women's Health

May 2016 issue of Men's Health

May 2016 issue of redbook

Purina Tidy Cats Lightweight cat litter from Pinchme coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...