Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Home Depot Workshop

The girls had a Lowe's workshop back on the 2nd of this month and that was the end of their Spring Break. They were also dealing with sun burnt faces, so that's why their faces are peeling and red. They built butterfly houses, which I don't know how that works.
opening the kit


Sammy is now an independent kit maker. No help!! 

she sticks her tongue out when she concentrates like I do...lol




when I first saw this pic, I laughed so loudly because she totally looks unamused. bahahaha.

painting it a spring color, YELLOW!!


Sammy's nose was the major burn that she had out of all 3 of them. It didn't bother her, but she would pick the skin and hence why it looks bad. She was my little Rudolf kid the past week. 

We are going to be putting a finish on it so we can stick them outside. I have no idea how this thing works. Do the caterpillars go inside and build their cocoons in the house and we have to check them or can the butterflies squeeze through the slits on the front???

If ya'll know how this works, leave the knowledge down in the comments! I will be having a Lowe's workshop post up on Thursday, that will also be going outside once we get the finish on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...