Tuesday: Got some goodies and my first ever Elle Magazine.
Yellow Glad bags. I didn't get as many this time around
Kellogg's Rewards: Clifford's Birthday Party.
I gave this book to Sammy since her birthday is coming up soon, and her and Airy have been reading words out of it and looking at it.
April 2016 issue of Elle Magazine
Wednesday: I got more of my Kellogg's Rewards and a foundation sample. To get the bowls, I had to buy specially marked boxes of cereal from Wal-Mart.
Tony the Tiger bowl
Rice Krispies bowl
the 2nd tony the tiger bowl
Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless 2 in 1 foundation
Thursday: I got a huge surprise in the mail along with another magazine
Special Edition of The Aristocats
I redeemed 350 points on Disney Movie Rewards for another mystery DVD. I am always going to be hesitant on that reward because if I get duplicates, I can't send them back. But Cayce and I came up with a plan that if we get duplicates, we will give them to my mom to keep at her house for when the girls spend the night and then so on with the rest of our family members.
April 7, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone
Friday: I got an amazing and long awaited package today from Smiley360.
Vitafusion gummies.
The Beauty Sleep bottle and the Relaxed Mood bottle are 90 counts each and the Gorgeous Hair, Skin & Nails is a 100 count bottle.
Saturday: I got a load of freebies today and they were all amazing. More magazines and crowdkits!!
Feb/Mar 2016 issue of Taste of Home
April 11, 2016 issue of Us Weekly
Dark Chocolate energems..... #DELICIOUS
April 11, 2016 issue of ESPN
Jr. NBA stickers
This has definitely been a great freebie week. I can't wait to see what next week brings.
















No comments:
Post a Comment