Thursday, April 14, 2016

Lowe's Workshop

We finally have some bird feeders to put in the yard now!!!! WOOHOO! We just have to put some stain or weatherproof paint on it because it will rot in the rain. I think we want to hang them right next to the bird houses we have up because it would be convenient for the birdies.

Cayce said that Samantha needed a lot of help with her kit and that Ariana only needed a little bit of help.


She is doing so well. She is starting to hit the nail straight down instead of going crooked.

Sammy with her finished birdhouse. Ariana didn't want to take a picture for some reason

I love how these badges look. They are so adorable.

We also found out that when the girls complete their 100th workshop, the next workshop after their 100th will get a pizza party from corporate. I am going to be counting badges and see how many more they have to do.

For the home depot workshop, for every 10th workshop they do, they get a special badge along with a workshop badge. Ariana got her special star badge for completing 10 workshops so far. Sammy will get hers next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...