Monday, June 20, 2016

Father's Day 2016

Sorry for another late post, I promise that my posts will start be up again around 8AM sometime soon. I have so much stuff on my plate right now, that my posts are being pushed to the back burner. Anyways, yesterday was Father's Day and it was a good one.

We haven't really celebrated just acknowledged it, but yesterday it was more than the past years. Around midnight, I gave Cayce two of his presents. Just to say, his presents were freebies that I got that I knew he would like, use and laugh at. The pictures of these items are in previous freebie hauls. The first gift was a little pack of Limited Edition Marvel Hubsnaps. We didn't know what they were meant for at first, so we looked them up and found that you just click them and collect them. Kind of a gag gift like the Effie Trinket POP Funko.

The second gift was a can of dry spray deodorant. Since it's the summer and he is working outside, he needs that protection so he doesn't scare the customers away at his job...lol. He loved it and it will definitely be gone in a week or two. The last present, he wanted to wait for after breakfast.

We had an easy breakfast of cereal. We didn't want to cook and heat the house up, but we did have a good little photo session.
Addy never looks at the camera.. BOOO Addy!

Cayce has his third and final Father's Day present on his head. 



His third and final gift was the headlamp from Marlboro. Also the above picture is just how our typical morning looks like. Sammy gets Addy's spoon, Ariana getting her spoon and Cayce yawning at the table.

The rest of the day, we just watched Cayce play Fallout 4 and then went grocery shopping and did some house work. For supper, we had burgers and fries. Simple and Cayce definitely appreciated it.
Can't wait to eat...lol


Ready to chow down on those fries

Loving her burger

Has to pose in every picture

my plate... makes me want more!!!

I think Cayce enjoyed his Father's Day this year, better than the last few. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...