Saturday, June 4, 2016

Freebie Haul 5/30- 6/4

Before this week started, I knew right away that this was going to be a crappy freebie week, and it wasn't that great. I was thankful for the things I received and they will be used or eaten, but I was expecting more useful stuff.

Monday: No Mail: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

Tuesday: I started receiving some of Cayce's Father's Day gifts.
Dove Men + Care dry spray deodorant from Wal-Mart sample center

Marvel Hubsnaps

SkinCeuticals Riple Lipid Restore cream

Wednesday: I didn't get good freebies today
Redplum coupon inserts

Chocolate dipped apple from Edible Arrangements

Thursday: I only got one freebie today and then the rest was junk mail
TRESemme Beauty-full volume step 1 and step 2

Friday: Today was a good freebie day.
Frito-Lay coupon for free BBQ chips

Noodle & Boo body wash and lotion

June 6, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

Saturday: Today was a magazine freebie day
June 16, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

June 13, 2016 of Us Weekly

July 2016 issue of Cycle World

Lays Barbecue chips redeemed with yesterday's coupon

I am hoping that next week will be better but I am not betting on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...