Friday, June 3, 2016

Hansen's Triple Play Cafe Review

This is 1 of 2 restaurant reviews that I will be posting this month. This is a little restaurant that is in a neighboring town and I was happy to try it out.

 A couple of weeks before we decided to buy from there, we picked up a menu and everything is high priced to what I normally pay at other restaurants.

It took me a while to chose what I wanted, and I ended up choosing the 8oz Whiskey burger. It costed $8.50 and it came with cheese and grilled onions. It was worth the price. It doesn't come with fries, so you have to order that separately and I got the small for a $1.99. The amount of fries for that price was not worth it, but they were delicious anyways.

It was DELICIOUS and the fries were perfect but too pricey. I will be going back to the place but only as a special occasion type, like a birthday or celebratory day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...