Friday, June 10, 2016

Father's Day Workshop

On Saturday, the girls had a Home Depot workshop. They got to make little cell phone stands for Cayce. They look like trophies and they are adorable. I am glad that they got to make him something this year too.


They were both excited to be able to make Cayce something for Father's day and Cayce is getting good use out of them. Right when he got home, he drilled Ariana's project down to our desk in the living room and he drilled Sammy's project down to the top of our headboard.


Cayce uses Ariana's when we are all in the kitchen or living room.



These are so amazing and very useful!!! I hope Home Depot keeps coming up with more projects like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...