Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Paparoni's Pizzeria & Grill Review

It's time for another restaurant review. This time it's a small little place inside a grocery store. I have heard mixed feeling about this place. Some said it was amazing and the rest were that the pizzas were too greasy.

Cayce stopped by the same day he went to Hansen's Triple Play cafe and got my dinner. He got his dinner from here and he got the Philly cheese steak pizza. He saved me a slice for later that night and OMG, it was damn delicious, and it was fucking pricey!!!

menu smells like garlic bread

Cayce got a MEDIUM pizza and it came with steak, onions, bell peppers and mushrooms and it was $11.99. Are you freaking out of your mind. Your a pizzeria, not a fancy luxurious restaurant. Again, the only time I will be going back is if it a special occasion, like a birthday.

expensive but damn good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...