Saturday, June 25, 2016

Freebie Haul 6/20- 6/25

Hey guys, sorry for the late freebie post. I have been feeling like crap all day and it was so hot that Cayce called in to work to get someone to cover for him. We had a good freebie week. We got more magazines and samples.

Monday: I got my first ever House Party kit. #AWESOME
Kikkoman Grilling Party kit

July 31, 2016 issue of Wine Spectator

June 27, 2016 issue Us Weekly

July 1, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

Tuesday: We didn't have any freebies today, but Cayce did stop by Taco Bell for the free taco for the stolen game 4 of the NBA Finals. Thanks Warriors!!!
my honey with his free taco

looks delicious

Wednesday: I won this book 2 weeks ago on Goodreads
The Blood Tainted Winter

July/ August 2016 issue of Martha Stewart Living

Thursday: I only got 1 freebie today and the gummies were absolutely DISGUSTING!
Ultimate FLORA Probiotic drink mix and gummies

Friday:  I got an awesome freebie box today and more magazines
Dove sample box from Rite Aid

July/ August 2016 issue of Men's Health

July 2016 issue of Better Homes and Gardens

July/ August 2016 issue of Women's Health

Saturday: It was a magazine day!
July 2016 issue of allure magazine

July 4th, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

The Braille Alphabet card

I love all of the freebies I got this week. I am excited to see what I get next week, even though I have that feeling that I won't be getting much. Comment if you liked my free goodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...