Saturday, June 11, 2016

Freebie Haul 6/6- 6/11

This freebie week started off great and the end of it was meh! We got some good freebies for the kids this week. Sorry my posts have been being posted late. I am just busy during the days, spending time with the kids and enjoying our summer, and I am taking more days off from the blog for two reasons. 1. I am just relaxing and it's break time. I love posting and that brings me to number 2. I am tired of posting the same content. So while I am taking a break from blogging on some days, I am also constantly trying to think of content. But enough rambling, on with the haul.

Monday: We got some cereal prizes and PINCHME box
Finding Dory cereal chillers

Hank the Octopus

Nemo

Cayce's pinchme box: Raid Bed Bug Detector & Trap, Purina One Cat food, Hidden Valley Greek Dressing, and Eucerin In Shower Moisturizer

wikki stix travel pack

July/ August 2016 issue of Weight Watchers

Tuesday:  We got two more pinchme boxes and a goody for Addy
Dolly Parton Imagination Library: The Perfect Present

Lemi Shine Booster from Target Sample Center

derma e Natural Antioxidant Sunscreen

Cayce's 2nd pinchme box: Raid Bed Bug Detector & Trap, ZzzQuil, Purina One Cat Food, Pepto-Bismol, and Eucerin In Shower Moisturizer

My Pinchme box: Raid Bed Bug Detector & Trap, Purina One Cat Food, ZzzQuil, Pepto-Bismal, Hidden Valley Greek Dressing, & Eucerin In Shower Moisturizer

Wednesday: Only one freebie today. This is the day when the freebies started slowing down for the week.
redplum coupon insert

Thursday: No Freebies

Friday: I only got 1 freebie today.
Philosophy take a deep breath oxygenating cream

Saturday: NO MAIL at all today, but the girls got some AWESOME freebies for completeing one week of their summer reading challenges.
Free Chick-fil-A Icedream cones or Icedream cups

Free pizza or chicken tenders from a restaurant in a neighboring town. Really good.

The best ones of all that we played with in the pool today, 3 free beach balls

Overall, I say this was an OK freebie week. I don't have any sort of feeling how next week is going to go and I am wondering what the girls are going to get for completing their 2nd reading challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...