Saturday, June 18, 2016

Freebie Haul 6/13- 6/18

This was an amazing freebie week. I was so focused on other things, that I wasn't really worrying about my freebie week. I have so much going on, and that is why this post is super late.

Monday: I got a lot of goodies today.
Hendrick's Cucumber Cultivation Kit

Child Life Nutrition for Kids

July 2016 issue of Cosmopolitan

July 2016 issue of Family Circle

June 20, 2016 issue of Us Weekly


Tuesday: No freebies! BOOOOOOO!

Wednesday: I got a couple good freebies today, not the best but good.
Advil Crowdkit from Crowdtap

Chocolate covered apple slice from Edible Arrangements

Redplum coupon inserts

Thursday: No Freebies

Friday: I got two goodies today. Another mission kit and magazine
June 27, 2016 issue of ESPN

BzzAgent Daisy Sour Cream mission #lovethis

Saturday: Today was the best freebie day of the whole week. It was magazine heavy and I also received Cayce's Father's day present and I got one of Ariana's birthday presents. Yes I am already buying for her birthday that's in October.
Headlamp from Marlboro>>> Cayce's Father's Day present

ALEX Blingy Cupcake Mosaic Frame from Kellogg's Rewards

July 2016 issue of Elle. 
I LOVE MELISSA McCARTHY!!! She is amazing!

July 2016 issue of marie claire

July 2016 issue of redbook

I have that feeling again that tells me if I am going to have a good or bad freebie week and I have a good feeling that next week is going to be awesome!

I hope you liked this week's freebie haul, if you did, leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...