March has come and gone and I read 12 books this month. I didn't get to some on my TBR and it's kind of disappointing, but it's all well and good. I am in the middle of reading them now and will be in next month's wrap up definitely.
1. The Carnivorous Carnival: Lemony Snicket
2. This Too Shall Pass: Milena Busquels
3. Gremlins Don't Chew Bubble Gum: Debbie Dadey
4. The Da Vinci Code: Dan Brown
5. The World According To Humphrey: Betty G. Birney
6. Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them: Original Screenplay: J.K. Rowling
7. The Roanoke Girls: Amy Engel
8. The Slippery Slope: Lemony Snicket
9. Quidditch Through The Ages: J.K. Rowling (Kennilworthy Whisp)
10. The Tales of Beedle the Bard: J.K. Rowling
11. Dulac's The Snow Queen: Edmund Dulac
12. The Lost Symbol: Dan Brown
I enjoyed almost all of these books this month and I am looking forward to reading more next month. I don't think I will get to many though because I will putting most of my focus into the ending of the school year and getting ready for May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...







No comments:
Post a Comment