The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Thanks to Nicole from Feed Your Fiction Addiction and Shannon from It Starts At Midnight for hosting the Monthly Wrap Up Round Up.
This past week was a good one, but I am beyond excited for February. Next Sunday is my youngest daughter's birthday. She will be 10. Then my mom's birthday on Super Bowl Sunday!!! Overall, January was a good one but it just dragged. I read some good books. I finished a couple series. I am not sure on two because the sequels just came out this year and there is no news on if there will be more books. I watched some great TV shows this month. Homeschooling this month was good. We are a little behind in some subjects, but my girls are not having any meltdowns, so it's a win in my book.
BOOKS READ IN JANUARY:
I am currently in the middle of reading Anna Karenina which will not be finished this month and To Trust in What We Cannot See which is an alternate history time travel where two guys go back and kill Hitler and then go back to the present and realize that it didn't change anything, and they have to go back and kill other leaders and people involved with Hitler. Really weird. I also have reviews for the other books on my blog and I talk about them on my YouTube channel.
MY BOOKTUBE VIDEOS THAT I UPLOADED THIS MONTH:
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday: New to Me Authors
Wednesday: WWW Wednesday #6
Thursday: Blog Tour: When the World Turned Upside Down
Friday: Review: The Hidden Palace
Blog Tour- Castle in Their Bones
Top Ten Tuesday
To Trust in What We Cannot See review
Anna Karenina Review??
Tag Thursday
Received two arcs for upcoming blog tours and a edition of a classic that I have been wanting to read for a while.I watched the same shows as last week and started a new show on Friday night. I always laughed at the trailers for this show whenever it came on and I just decided to start it and I am going to be starting the third episode later today.
Glad January was a good one! I have high hopes for feb too. Hope your parties are awesome :)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving boba Fett.
boba fett is ok, but last week's episode made it better
DeleteWe are also watching Locke & Key and yes - it's really good! I would love to read The man who played with fire, I know a bit about the Stieg Larson controversy and think it can be a really interesting read.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week and I hope your February reads will be just as good!
Elza Reads
the man who played with fire was good, but it dragged in some parts. it made me realize why i liked the first three books in the girl with the dragon tattoo series and not the 4th and 5th books with the new author.
DeleteYou read some great books this month! I used to read the C.S. Lewis series over and over as a kid. I should pick them up again some day. I watched the first episode of Locke and Key, it was good, not sure why I haven't continued it, I should! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteLisa Loves Literature
locke and key season 1 just gets better and better. when I started watching it, i thought it was going to be the first three volumes in the series, but that is not the case because there are keys introduced that are in the 4th 5th and 6th books.
DeleteHow fun Double Digits! Sounds like your February will include plenty of cake! Have a great week as February starts!
ReplyDeletei am looking forward to all the cake.
Deletehope you have a great week as well.
Looks like you had a great January! I am also reading the Chronicles of Narnia series, will be reading The Voyage of the Dawn Treader next.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great February!
Voyage of the Dawn Treader is my favorite and then Prince Caspian. The movies are the best.
DeleteOh you got a good load of TV viewing done, I am falling behind on those too. V for Vendetta is a great book, I would watch out for your review.
ReplyDeleteGayathri @ Elgee Writes
Happy to hear you had a good January! With plenty of nice books (love the Narnia series) + more~ Hope you have a fab February!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea Lock & Key were based on books! Your January sounds lovely!
ReplyDeleteGenesis @ Whispering Chapters
I hope your daughter had a fantastic birthday and your mom has one too! My birthday is on Friday, so I'm close to both of them. :-)
ReplyDeleteNicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction