Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's prompt is to share the last ten books that you got recently. I am going to be doing a different prompt that is piggy backing off last weeks prompt of anticipated releases for the first half of the year. I had so many releases that I am excited for, for this month alone so I am going to be sharing my booktube video of ten January releases that I want to read. I hope you enjoy my video and if you do watch, make sure you go to my youtube channel and subscribe and leave a comment. Hope you all had an amazing Tuesday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer . Last week was a rough one. Last Monday, my husba...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This weeks topic is series that you want to start, catch u...
There are so many great books coming out! It makes it so hard to focus on my own books. lol!
ReplyDeleteI can never keep up with pub dates so these kinds of blog posts help me stay a little in the loop. I hope you enjoy these!
ReplyDeleteIt's always so much fun to see what new releases are heading our way. Hope there are plenty of awesome ones to come in January and beyond in 2022. Happy reading and hope you enjoy ALL of these - and thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland on this week.
ReplyDelete