Thanks to Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl for hosting Top Ten Tuesday every week. This week's prompt is sharing 10 2021 releases that I was excited for and never got around to. I have so many releases that I didn't get to because as much as I want to buy and own all the books, I do prioritize my already owned TBR. And also, I can get the books from my library, but my library is really bad at waiting months until after release date and order maybe one or two copies to share between 9 different libraries in my county.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
Lore is one I want to read, and CJ Tudor as well. And what a cover for cranes!
ReplyDeleteSix Crimson Cranes is on my list as well!
ReplyDeleteMy Top Ten
I've been waiting for a few books from my library as well, like Lore and Witches Steeped in Gold. But I loved The Gilded Ones when I was able to read it!
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/2021-releases-i-hope-to-read-in-2022/
Oh I forgot about Six Crimson Cranes, I meant to read that last year too but never got around to it.
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/01/18/top-ten-tuesday-351/
Project Hail Mary was SO GOOD!
ReplyDeleteMy list is here: https://fiftytwo.blog/2022/01/18/ttt-2021-books-i-didnt-get-to/
Happy TTT!
Lori
My daughter LOVED Six Crimson Cranes. I hope we both get to read it in 2022.
ReplyDeleteProject Hail Mary is definitely worth a read. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/2022-resolutions-and-goals/
ReplyDeleteAlthough not on my list this week, several of these could easily have been. I really want to read Six Crimson Cranes, Sing Me Forgotten and Witches Steeped in Gold. I loved The Gilded Ones and hope you will too when you read it.
ReplyDeleteYAY! We match on the Gilded Ones and Six Crimson Cranes! Great list!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my TTT!
Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog
Haven't read any of these, but they look good.
ReplyDelete