Wednesday, January 19, 2022

WWW Wednesday #5

 

This weekly meme is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.

The three W's: 
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?


In the middle of two books at the moment. A physical read for me and a read aloud with my kids.




I have a stack of library books and a classic that I really want to get to before the end of the month but I am not going to push myself. I also want to get to the next book in the Chronicles of Narnia with my kids.






My reading this month has been really slow going just like the month. I am 6 books into my 100 books reading challenge and 4 of those were graphic novels. But the 3 books that I have finished in the past week are....






1 comment:

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...