This one was much bigger and I enjoyed it a little more than V for Vendetta and I want to watch the show and the movie, but I did get confused for most of the story. There were so many characters to keep track of an they were all the same. I couldn't keep them seperate in personality. I did enjoy the story of superhero and the rescue missions. I hated that there was a story within the story. It was the comic book story that the guy was reading by the newspaper stand and it did nothing for the watchmen.
I read this a month ago and I usually write my reviews soon after, but this was so forgettable and I can't remember much of the ending. The naked dude on Mars was super freaking weird. The guy who had his base on Antarctica and killed everyone in New York.

No comments:
Post a Comment