Sunday, October 16, 2022

TIRED!!!!// Sunday Post #40


 The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

A busy week indeed. If you have not read last week's post, I go into detail about the two birthdays I celebrated this week. On Monday, my middle daughter Ariana turned 12.


She spent the majority of her day listening to BTS, and drawing the BTS boys. 


Tuesday through Friday were normal school days. We got so much done and my husband continued working on our outdoor kitchen area that is connected to the deck. 


Today which is Saturday, we went to my best friend's son's 2nd birthday where we also celebrated the finalization of his adoption and to celebrate them finally getting married after 10 years.....lol, my friends words... not mine. There was a giant ass bounce house and lots of good food and a kick ass face painter.







After the party we hit up the dollar general for some sweets because apparently the cupcakes weren't enough for my kids. Also missed out on the smores because everyone was leaving the party and it was getting cold. 

This coming week should be chill until next Sunday and it's my dads birthday party. Got some reading in this week. I read The Man in The Brown Suit by Agatha Christie. It wasn't my fave and it may be my least fave series by her, but I still have to start Miss Marple. 



Monday: Romeo and Juliet review

Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday

               

Wednesday: Small Favors Review

Thursday: Blog Tour: Vagabonder

Friday: Blog Tour: Wrath

Saturday: The Spy House Review



The Man in the Brown Suit Review

Aerie Review

Top Ten Tuesday

Lords of Night review


I got one book this week and that was for a blog tour that was posted on Thursday.



I didn't watch much TV this week. Wednesday night The Braves game had a rain delay and messed up the time slots for Masked Singer and Lego Masters. Not that mad because the Braves won.








Can't wait to read all about ya'lls weeks. I am really bad at commenting, but I am hoping to get back into commenting and replying to ya'll. 

4 comments:

  1. An outdoor kitchen area off the deck sounds ideal! Lots of barbecue, etc! Have a great time with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching The Handmaid's Tale as well. Happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also watched Halloween Wars this week. I got caught up. I love all the Halloween baking shows on The Food Network.

    Hopefully, everyone had a great time at the birthday parties! I wish you the best and I hope you have a good week!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12 years old and BTS...when I was 12 I was all about the Osmonds. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...