I woke up a happy camper this morning. It was a new day, and I was ready to spend time with my wonderful hunny. The only thing I wasn't happy about was that I fell asleep during my shows last night. I never fall asleep, but I was beyond tired. Maybe because I didn't have any coffee yesterday.
This morning, Cayce and I made ourselves an omelet while the girls had their cereal. The omelet was so delicious. It had green onions, turkey, ham, and cheese. I know soo bad but soo DANG TASTY!!
We watched The 5 Year Engagement today and it was funny and so much like our engagement...lol.
Ariana didn't have a nap today and she lasted all the way to 7:15. She had just got through eating her dinner, and sat down in her purple Tinker Bell chair, and was out. Samantha came into my room and say Airy sleepin...haha. Cayce and I had just come back inside from watering our flowers, and started to watch Think Like a Man.
After that movie went off, Cayce decided to cook me a special dinner. He cooked an italian flank steak with homemade mashed potatoes and brown sugar carrots. It was sooo delicious. I was going to take a picture, but it was devoured. Maybe next time, I will contain myself and take a pic.
Now, I'm enjoying my weekend Ghost Adventures to end my Saturday night. I never go a weekend without my 3 favorite men, if so, I would probably have a panic attack.
1 week until Samantha turns 4. YAY!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment