Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top 10 Things That Make Me Hapy

First off, I'm going to start by sending more prayers and thoughts towards the Boston marathon runners and attendees yesterday. It was heartbreaking to see how such a happy event could be turned into tragedy by someone so evil.

Now, onto the TOP 10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!

1. My kids
      I wouldn't be who I am today without my girls. They teach me something new everyday and they make me laugh and smile constantly.

2. My Hubby
    I have been with this man since 2007 and he is my rock. We have an amazing relationship, and we have our problems, but what happy couple doesn't. He is the best father to the kids, and he is a great husband.


3. Ghost Adventures                                                                                                                                
     This is my all time favorite show and these 3 guys are the best at what they do. They answer my curiosity and give me places to travel to. I never miss an episode and I have to watch it or I will have panic attacks.

4. My bed
     Ever since I gave birth to Samantha, I have LOVED my bed. Being sleep deprived with 3 kids, there is no better place to lay down and have a comfortable nap. Sometimes when I'm really tired and haven't slept for hours, I will look at my bed and talk to it. I know crazy, but I have been doing that since 2009.

5. My Computer
    If I didn't have my computer, I would probably go crazy. It's how I keep in contact with my high school classmates and homeschool affiliates. My computer is everything to me.

6. My Pictures
    Pictures will always be a memory and I have plenty of trips that I've been on. School trips, me and Cayce, the kids, family outings and dinners. I have no idea how people went without having pictures back in the old days.

7.  My books
      I am a book junkie. I love to read, and have tons of books in boxes. I want to pass my books down to the girls someday and my books make me happy.

8. Cooking
    I LOVE to cook. Making homemade meals for my family is the best. Cooking with the girls and teaching them is fun and it makes me happy to see the smiles on their faces when they mix somethings or pour.

9. Zumba
    I love the music and the pace. It makes me smile every time and I couldn't live without it. It also makes me happy that I have it as part of my workout plan and that it is helping me lose weight.

AND FINALLY
10. Traveling
       Since I was little, my parents would always take trips to the beach or baseball games. When I was in 8th grade, I got to go on the annual 8th grade field trip to Kennedy Space Center and Disney World. My first trip out of state without my parents and I LOVED IT. I would be happy to go to more states and explore and possibly go to different countries and give the girls that traveling experience that I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...