Monday, April 1, 2013

Lose the Weight Challenge: Week 4

Last week completely SUCKED! I didn't lose any weight, instead I gained back the weight I lost the previous week. I didn't get to work out and I ate so much. This week is NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!

*Exercise: I have to do 2 sets of 6 exercises, 10 reps a set, so 20 reps total for 1 exercise.
                 Continue 1 hour cardio daily and 2 strength workouts.
                 Continue pelvic floor recovery
*Diet: Shop with a list and purchase only items that ARE on the list.
           Continue healthy dinners
*Attitude: DO NOT CRITICIZE YOURSELF

**EXTRA CREDIT** Purchase exercise band; light to medium resistance

Previous Weight: 265.6
Current Weight: 268.4
Pounds Lost: 0

I think the stress of the week caused me to gain the 3 pounds back, and I'm going to work hard to lose the 3 pounds and more.

I'm going to do the best I can and become the person I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...